Sunday, January 25, 2009

Bahamas, sweet, sweet Bahamas...

I recently went to Nassau, Bahamas to setup a client for About Time. In my short 2 days that I was there I had the following experiences.
  1. Interrogation to get passage into the country.
  2. Being on the opposite side of immigration.
  3. Dealing with Customs.
  4. Driving on the left side of the road.
  5. Learning a new form of the English language.
  6. Becoming friends with Tony, a French Foreign Legion soldier. (funny guy)
I had some free time on the day I was flying out, so I took a stroll around the area by my hotel to snap a few quick photos.

I hope you all enjoy :)


The small sign at the entrance of my hotel. A quiet little B&B called Orange Hill. The hostess Sabrina was very nice and soft spoken.

My room was number 26 (Top floor, 3rd from the right). It had a nice view of the pool and the ocean.


Here is the ocean view from my room. Aside from the run down shed and a small pile of junk, it was a very nice view.


I am getting pretty good at self portraits. This is the beach right across from my hotel. One of the nicest beaches I have seen.


I just like this picture. It is a nice shot of the sand and these little pieces of beach crud.


Ain't that a good lookin rock? Yeah that is what I thought.. WHAT.. Bring it.

1 comment:

outdoortrainergirl said...

Very Nice!!! I liked the rock. I took similar pictures of the rocks in Grand Caymen!